Hypericum is derived from the St John's Wort herb.
Hypericum is useful when any of the following are indicated:
Mental and emotional aspects
- Depression with
tiredness and lethargy
- Depression after surgery or after injury
through injury or emotional trauma
- Stress and anxiety that cause spasms and feelings of tightness in the body.
- Puncture wounds received from sharp objects (glass, nails etc)
- All wounds and injuries, in particular if crushing is involved.
- Nerve pain or stabbing
- Shooting pains
to the feet, hands and spine
- Minor eye injuries
- Chronic back pain, with a sensation of pain travelling up and down the back
- Asthma when in a damp environment
- Toothache and pain from dental procedures
- Haemorrhoids with pain and bleeding.
for resting the head bent backwards; for gentle massage.
- Worse: for cold, damp and foggy weather.
A good remedy to use after an injury to the skin, particularly where there is a risk of infection.
(c)Copyright Medical-clinic.org All rights reserved.
Disclaimer : All information on Medical-clinic.org is for educational and information purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, please consult your doctor. We will not be liable for any complications, or other medical accidents arising from the use of any information on this web site.