Calc. carbo is derived from calcium
carbonate in oyster shells.
Calc. carbo is useful when any of the following are indicated:
Mental and emotional aspects
- Fear of the dark, death, insanity and impending doom
- In the elderly, fear of a stroke
- Anxiety which can cause palpitation
- Depression with tiredness/lethargy
- Tiredness and slowness of thought
- Obsession with problems
- Anxiety when
- Lowness of
- Fear of disease
- Teeth, joint and bone pain
- Fractures that are slow to
- Back pain
- Irritable bowel
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Nasal congestion
- Dry, irritating or tickling coughs
- Eating disorders, in particular bulimia
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
caused by study or when head feels heavy
- Light-sensitive eyes
- Loss of hearing
- Dark rings around the eyes
- Sour taste in mouth
- Bleeding gums
- Stiff neck
- Weakness in the knees
- Unhealthy looking skin.
- Better: for warm weather.
- Worse: when cold and damp; for exertion.
An excellent remedy for when bones are slow to heal.
(c)Copyright Medical-clinic.org All rights reserved.
Disclaimer : All information on Medical-clinic.org is for educational and information purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, please consult your doctor. We will not be liable for any complications, or other medical accidents arising from the use of any information on this web site.