Aurum met. is derived from gold that has first been ground to a powder.
Aurum met. is useful when any of the following are indicated:
Mental and emotional aspects
- Tendency to become a workaholic
perfectionism, leading to dissatisfaction
- Can become deeply upset if criticised
- Extreme unhappiness
- Depression, sometimes leading to suicidal thoughts
- Obsessed with illness and death
triggered by grief
- Fixed ideas
- Prone to criticise everyone around them
always share worries with others, instead brooding on them in isolation
- Prone to nightmares
- Anxiety triggered by loud noises.
- Illness through depression
- Heart disease, blood and circulatory problems
- Chest pain and breathlessness
- Sinus problems and sinusitis
- Ear, nose
and throat problems Joint pain and skin ulcers ill SAD (seasonal affective disorder).
Better: for fresh air and movement .
for emotional stress and tension; at night; in wintertime.
A good remedy to try when others have failed, in particular in cases of depression where there appears to be 'no light at the end of the tunnel'.
(c)Copyright Medical-clinic.org All rights reserved.
Disclaimer : All information on Medical-clinic.org is for educational and information purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, please consult your doctor. We will not be liable for any complications, or other medical accidents arising from the use of any information on this web site.